Easy as 1,2,3
1. Add water
2. Heat up (with microwave or hot water - your choice!)
3. Stir & Enjoy!
- Laurie R.Verified BuyerRated 2 out of 5 stars2 days agoToo spicy
I didn't get very far into this 8-pack. Unfortunately, they add heavy spices that not only made my mouth burn, but gave me heartburn. The choice of spice should be left to the consumer... for those whose preference is "heat," it's easy to add spice to their taste. But if the company adds it, the rest of us find the product inedible because while spice can be added, it can't be taken out once it's there. I want to taste my food, and I can't do that with my mouth burning. "Spicing it up" doesn't make your product taste better... it actually *obscures* the flavor we should be enjoying. So the product ends up in the trash.
Nice idea, but it ended up being a huge waste of $40 ($5 for each 2-ounce serving is already absurd) for me, which I'm sure is fine with the company because they still have my money. Lesson learned: No more spending a ton of money on a full shipment of something I haven't yet tried. Free/cheap samples from now on, or no sale.
- neil b.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoYum
They are delish. Great seasoning and best of all, low sodium and calories!
- Carol B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat meal replacement or addition.
The meals were tasty and well seasoned without a lot of salt.
- Olivien M.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoALMOST PERFECT FOR ME
I wish there were more variety beyond the two flavors for low sodium choices. The Vegetable Harvest is as good as the Amy's brand, actually its better because to be organic, Amy's has a pretty high sodium content. Anyway for a quick healthy meal or add over a baked sweet potato, it's an excellent choice.
- Theresa N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoA great canvas and satisfying meal!
Great option for a quick meal with filling and substantial lentils paired with amazing flavor! I love the low sodium because I can add meat without making it taste too salty! Yum!