Easy as 1,2,3
1. Add Water
2. Heat up (with microwave or hot water - your choice!)
3. Stir & Enjoy!
- Mark C.Verified ReviewerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoTerrific Product
Genuine red chili flavors and aroma. I eat a lot of reconstituted ramen etc for my brief lunch break at work and this is the best I've tried. Filling and tasty. I added a bit of Yellowbird habanero sauce to kick it up and loved it!Product Standouts Great Quality
- DeeVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoSo good!
I love this vegan option, packed full of protein, flavorful (but not hot) and filling, all for only 200 calories!Product Standouts Easy to Prepare, Delicious Flavor, Great Quality
- Pauline F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat flavor!
We put this over baked potatoes. It was very good. It’s nice to have a quick meal that tastes amazing!
- Joanne B.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoSpicy
I would say the Homestyle Chili is moderately spicy. It was too spicy for me but I like only very mild spice. Otherwise the flavor was very good with a variety of seasonings and legumes. The product lives up to the promise made in the directions to be ready to eat in 5 minutes.Product Standouts Easy to Prepare, Tasted Homemade, Good Portion Size, Great Quality
- Ricarda P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoChili isn’t favorite!
The flavor of the chili is so good! I look forward to my quick and healthy lunch!Product Standouts Easy to Prepare, Delicious Flavor, Tasted Homemade, Great Quality, Good Portion Size